Hi, I'm Hailey Moeller.
Hello! I'm Hailey and I'm so glad you're here!
I graduated from The Modern College of Design with a degree of applied business in design. I chose to focus on web design, graphic design, and photography. I have decided to stay a part of my family's business, Fort Recovery Lumber, as the lead designer. Here I will be focusing on advertising and marketing, managing the social media accounts, developing and maintaining a new website, and much more! I also work with various other local businesses with their web design, graphic design, and marketing!
I have always had a strong passion for photography and have been taking photos since I was very young. While I never thought I could make it apart of my career, I'm so glad I took that leap! I always wanted to strive to make sure I had a career I loved doing every day and I'm so happy that I have succeeded in that.
To share a little bit more about myself, here are some random facts!
- I LOVE animals! I have a cat of my own that is like my child to me along with the one dog and another I hope to get soon! I am always wanting to go to zoos and aquariums and I am always taking pictures of any wildlife I see!
- I spent years in and out of Cincinnati Children's Hospital for medical reasons which have really helped me fuel my passions and to make what I want out of my life!
- I am not someone who likes repetition so having such a diverse degree has been such a blessing in my career. Every day is a different adventure and I never get bored with doing one thing!
- I am very close with my family and they are truly my best friends and I cannot imagine going through life without them right by my side.
- I am not a fan of cities and I could never see myself living in a bigger city! I lived in Centerville for college and my favorite part was coming back home for the weekends. I am also a homebody!
- Just like my mother, I LOVE everything Disney (which explains all the Disney quotes). I love everything from the old and new movies to actually going to Disney World!
- I also LOVE to travel! I have seen so many beautiful things and experienced so much! I am so grateful to be able to travel and see the world!
I hope to be in touch in the future! You can contact me through the contact form, message my Facebook or give me a call or text!